måndag 23 februari 2015

2mu

in no sight with raggedy back-chloroflourocarbonley thumping next to the gateway to the cellar arch vaultvault - its similar to a cadavercoffin-a door closes-i am BarbaRa and there is a rat here-the sinkhole pandeamonium Drill-specificly celestian Lux-the archangels use is to monitor to inspect is to surveil the astronomical objects heavenly bodies movements to secure to unsure to engage that cosmos persists orderly-underneath Persia-end times-with the sword-in my hand enemy of the infidels you are not going to be blood sacrificed you are going to be enjoyed with satan so much Brännvin-if i put my hands here-on you across you do you feel healed then grow hole the trumpet of the elephantgod alone on a trone-and say thank you- steer us in this untamed wild land at the borderland we all get co-ill co-sound-and you erase borders among bodies and souls and you and me and you pray for me to ride the wave Howarpner-and I turn myself inside out-the safire is brackish and we crush the eye crawl out on the needle that is the vault vault-underground Vi and Ve "closing my eyes the light comes through me everything is so still you have to trust me".existance fasts ethics-raggedy back inside patriarchlimbo-freezing in an icebox and the chloroflourocarbon carries supplies a sound which overvoices the rosaries to me a paradox where i am the cat of shrodinger- it is low oxygen-the iron is heavy-the changeling erosions-by the mire-by the hill-behind the wolftrap 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar